What is Kaolin Clay Anyway?
Ah Yes, who can resist the budget-friendly at-home spa moment? That moment when you turn your phone off, pour a glass of your favorite beverage and turn your bathroom into a four-star luxury spa resort. It's the moment when you say to yourself, 'I am going to finally try the Detoxifying Charcoal Mask I got the other day'. But before you crack open one of our jars, you double-check the ingredients, "What is Kaolin Clay Anyway?"
Kaolin Clay aka China Clay
Kaolin Clay also known as China Clay is named after the hill in China, Kao-Ling. The clay is usually white and can be used in a variety of products. It is important to note that this particular clay is often found in beauty products such as clay masks, for its absorbent properties. However, people often use this white color clay in soaps, bath bombs, toothpaste, and hair masks.
As you may already know, Kaolin Clay is the second ingredient in our Detoxifying Charcoal Mask. This clay has very powerful benefits and is suitable for all skin types even sensitive skin! The following are just a few of its benefits:
1. Won't over-dry skin. So it makes it perfect for people with mature skin to use in their skincare routine.
2. It has mild healing properties. Now, this is not an instant rash cure, but a means of temporary relief. Think of Kaolin Clay calming the skin down after a heated argument. It quickly apologies even though it wasn't its fault.
3. Natural Detoxifier. Yes! It kicks bacteria, dirt, and yuck-yuck's butt! Trust me, your skin is better off without them anyway.
4. Natural exfoliator. Gently removes dead skin.
5. Absorbs excess oils. Did we mention all skin types? Of course, we did!
So now that you know all of the awesome benefits Kaolin Clay has to offer your skin, it's time to relax and enjoy all the hard work you put into turning your bathroom into the spa getaway you deserve!